Here are a few new blogs I’ve found that I want to make aware to you. These blogs all deal in roughly the same area: steady state, or sustainable, economics. They show the growing undercurrent of desire for a sustainable economic that is rushing towards the surface.
- Shift Happens – From the mission statement: “‘Shift Happens’ will inspire readers by informing them on current economic and political trends by informing the readers on the paradigm shift towards a more sustainable future.”
- Gaian Economics – Writing to empower you to become part of the economic discussion, because “All other green campaigns become futile without tackling the economic system and its ideological defenders. “
- No Impact Man > Sustainable Economics – No Impact Man’s sustainable economics section, he’s got lots of good posts.
- Share the World’s Resources – “STWR advocates for essential resources such as food, water and energy to be shared internationally under the agency of the United Nations.”
- USSEE Blog – Then United States Society for Ecological Economics blog
- The Inspired Economist – A forum for the “New Economy” focused on the triple bottom line – people, planet and profit.
- CASSE Blog – The Center for the Advancement of the Steady State economy is the source for steady state information online. See also their news section for more updates.